TurtleBot 2e is an open robotics platform designed for education and research on state of art robotics. It is also a powerful tool to teach and learn ROS (Robot Operating System) and make the most of this cutting edge techonology. Equiped with a 3D sensor, it can map and navigate indoor enviroments. The 3D perception, together with the TurtleBot arm, enables manipulation tasks.
This kit comes with:
- 1x iClebo Kobuki
- 1x Kobuki Docking Station
- 1x Kobuki 4400mAh battery
- 1x 3D Sensor (Microsoft Kinect)
- 1x Turtlebot 2e Plate Kit
- 1x Turtlebot 2e Standoff Kit
- 1x Turtlebot 2e Small Parts Kit
- 1x Laptop (specifications may vary, please email us for details)
- 1x ROS Ubuntu USB flash drive
- Various cables for connecting the laptop to the Kinect and the Kobuki
* This kit does not include the 200g counter weights.